The REST REPORT is a huge rip off. They charge between $700-1400
for a report called a NPV report. Supposedly, this report
will tell you if your mortgage company will modify your loan.
It is a FRAUD. Anyone can do this themselves in 5 easy steps
and save the $700-1400.
Also, the people who are involved in this are quite dubious.
Moe Bedard, recently out of prison and runs a blog loansafe.org.
Martin Andelman, a true shyster and Brian Colombana, a disbarred
Save your money and avoid these frauds at all costs!!!!!!
Report all issues with these people to the California Attorney
More Review Details
- Review category
- Financial Services
You May Also Like
- "We purchased APMEX "MindDirect" 2012 (S) San Francisco minted silver eagles in tubes of 20. We sent these SF Eagles to NGC for authenticated and grading and NGC stated that..."
- "I have been lied to ripped off and threatened by Capital One Auto Finance then my Car got wrecked. This is AFTER I gave them $33,000.00!! I purchased..."
- "Libby Muelhaupt wins Internet Liable suit against John "Twinkle Toes" Common. Proves in court John Common is a liar! June 19, 2013: Libby Muelhaupt (acknowledging she will never see the..."
- "Untrustworty Review SystemSep 21, 2010wwwvrbocom20213 says:DislikesOtherPoor customer supportComments:This site has a bogus and worthless traveler review system. The systemhas no quality control measures to validate reviews. The reviews aresubjective and..."
- "I'm giving this gym two out of five stars only because it's a really nice gym. Very nice layout, lots of space, plenty of equipment and for the most part,..."
- "I visited the Sterling Lakes development in Rosharon, TX over the past weekend (December 8th, 2012) and spoke to a slick salesman named Scott Mace who offered sales pitch after..."
- "Unpacked my purchases. Put the packet on my dresser along with other items in the bag. Later came back to put purchases away. The packet was stuck to my dresser...."
- "Many of the nay-sayers of this company are correct about the business practices. If you can get the product, especially the night cream, do it, but if just trying to..."
- "Had an issue with a defective Leather steering wheel that started to separating. Dealership offered to Glue it back. I specifically requested that they replace a steering wheel because its..."