REST REPORT is a rip off
The REST REPORT is a huge rip off. They charge between $700-1400
for a report called a NPV report. Supposedly, this report
will tell you if your mortgage company will modify your loan.
It is a FRAUD. Anyone can do this themselves in 5 easy steps
and save the $700-1400.
Also, the people who are involved in this are quite dubious.
Moe Bedard, recently out of prison and runs a blog loansafe.org.
Martin Andelman, a true shyster and Brian Colombana, a disbarred
Save your money and avoid these frauds at all costs!!!!!!
Report all issues with these people to the California Attorney
More Review Details
- Review category
- Financial Services - Consulting, Marketing
- Review rating
- 5 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "This people cleaned me out with all my money every penny I had I said it to themm I last my family I lost my house for this people now..."
- "Web Local Marketing is a rip-off. These guys are not even Google certified. They will build a horrible cookie cutter website and then bill you a huge amount monthly for..."
- "According to the St of WA Office of Insurance Commissioner Mike Kreidler: Even though the NYL policy did not provide a minimum guaranteed fixed interest rate, it..."
- "The leather of my furniture start peeling and when I call the customer support first they said that my furniture has only one year of warranty but in one..."
- "Wen't into the radio shack off off old spanish trail in houstonTx. and purchased a galaxy Sll and was supose to get a coupon sent to my companies email of..."
- "Remington Park in Houston is probably in the running for top 3 nastiest, unsanitary and dirtiest Greystar properties and they charge tenants a $27 monthly trash fee for the pleasure...."
- "The picture on the box is very deceiving. Makes the cart looks much bigger. On sale for 15.99. Reg 49.99. You kidding me? My 86 year old other bought two...."
- "Ganer Mountain newnan horrible cust service. Was looking for a new pistol and had 1k cash to spend and came in at 9:45 only to be informed on what..."
- "When you need something notarized just go to a proper business like a title and tag service! Would NEVER have these people come to my home or office! ..."