REST REPORT is a rip off
The REST REPORT is a huge rip off. They charge between $700-1400
for a report called a NPV report. Supposedly, this report
will tell you if your mortgage company will modify your loan.
It is a FRAUD. Anyone can do this themselves in 5 easy steps
and save the $700-1400.
Also, the people who are involved in this are quite dubious.
Moe Bedard, recently out of prison and runs a blog loansafe.org.
Martin Andelman, a true shyster and Brian Colombana, a disbarred
Save your money and avoid these frauds at all costs!!!!!!
Report all issues with these people to the California Attorney
More Review Details
- Review category
- Financial Services
- Review rating
- 5 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "It is with regret for now we are unable to post our identities’ as we all pray to God our day will come soon, we collectively succeed in suing for..."
- "As a young person, I've had friends and family come up to me and push these "businesses" as a way to make money. (I grew up working fast food to..."
- "If you are interested in making money manipulating penny stocks by bashing companies so you can buy stock cheap then IHUB is made for you..The have power hungry administrators that..."
- "I do not own a Lennar home, but I have lived next to a model home for over one year. I have had major drainage problems with their property draining..."
- "I'm giving this gym two out of five stars only because it's a really nice gym. Very nice layout, lots of space, plenty of equipment and for the most part,..."
- "Think carefully prior to spending your money online with this company. The dress I ordered online appeared to be a beautiful emerald green, yet the dress I received was..."
- "US Hole in One is an Internet Scam. I know I worked there. The place was such a dump and was practically condemned. Poor lighting. I was duped into believing..."
- "I got back from Peru 4 weeks ago. It was a great experience . Our tour manager Pavel was exceptional. We had plenty of information for the next day what..."
- "Was my first tour and loved it. Well coordinated, awesome accommodations and out guide Javier was just wonderful. I have not one complaint only good things to say. Would definitely..."