REST REPORT is a rip off
The REST REPORT is a huge rip off. They charge between $700-1400
for a report called a NPV report. Supposedly, this report
will tell you if your mortgage company will modify your loan.
It is a FRAUD. Anyone can do this themselves in 5 easy steps
and save the $700-1400.
Also, the people who are involved in this are quite dubious.
Moe Bedard, recently out of prison and runs a blog loansafe.org.
Martin Andelman, a true shyster and Brian Colombana, a disbarred
Save your money and avoid these frauds at all costs!!!!!!
Report all issues with these people to the California Attorney
Generals Office.review #219350
You may also like
- "The co-operative societies, with objects not confined to one state and serving the interests of members in more than one state for social and economic betterment of its members through..."
- "DEK roofing and ADVANCE TEMPERATURE TECHNICIANS do not want to take responsability on a roof and A/C job done in Oct 2008 , lying to the Business Better Bureau saying..."
- "As a 10+ year subscriber to myFICO Quarterly monitoring that includes daily monitoring of lots of information to detect identity theft at the earliest possible moment, I thought I was..."
- "Purse arrived damaged, quality is *** and not what was pictured. They will not refund my money. What can we do to get them to refund my money? ..."
- "A friend found Carlos Catala/Carriers4Less for me. My son had just gone up to Virginia after finishing his A School for his Naval assignment. Instead of doing my own due..."
- "Please stay away from this place and all other locations. My cat was taken in for a routine scheduled teeth cleaning and died. She was put under sedation, which she..."
- "Please beware of Cargo Largo, the. They're scamming people in internet sales. It is not a friendly company, the attention is not good. only care about taking your money. They..."
- "So, just bought this fifth wheel.keystone sprinter 324fwbhs I wanted an all seasons for the hot months and cold months. They have a sticker posted on the left next to..."
- "An Ulta stylist in Colorado Springs absolutely RUINED my hair-- the day before I left for Germany to take my don on a once-in-a-lifetime, 2-week long, graduation present trip. I..."